View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

June,
that is great to heard that "I wish I have all the money in the world so that I can rescue them"
June still have another way, all you can do is inform to forum members for should stop order anything from this kind pet shop. Boycott stores that sell dogs and cats. Tell them that you are taking your business elsewhere until they stop selling dogs and cats. You do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
u know Charlene.talking abt papa-mama petshop,I come across one in Desa Pandan behind KFC.I don't remember the name. I cried when I saw the condition of the cats in the cage The kittens seems very happy when I approached them and calling me with their paws. I think they are calling me to take them out from the hell. The condition of the cage is so bad.Smelly and dirty.At that time, I wish I have all the money in the world so that I can rescue them

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.