View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:27 AM
PetFinder Guru

bbpie is on a distinguished road
Default DBKL buat hal lagi? - Finding Milo

Hope i posted in the right thread. da lama bb tak singgah sini, but lepas ape terjadi 2-3 hari lepas. i need to share this with u guys here.

On 15th Sept aritu, DBKL what raid kat 971 Apartment, Jln Ritchie sbb the management komplain bout the strays kat situ. kisahnye, kakak yg run the cafe down there have been taking care of the cats even ada jugak residents kat situ yg bela kucing.

On that day, the DBKL workers, 1 indian & 3 malays dapat tangkap one cat name Milo. Milo ade anak 2 yg baru nak cerai susu, but they all tak dapat tangkap the kittens. the kakak, mintak with them to just lepaskan Milo and she will remove her from the place herself but they refused. they assured her that she can claim Milo kat pusat kurungan Ayer Panas. they told her that they will hold her for at least 2 weeks, n if no one claims they wil PTS.

So the kakak, patah hati left the place as she couldnt bear tengok dorang wat keje tu. B4 the workers left, the managment staff and the security questioned them where they were goin to take Milo, they replied to SPCA.

The kakak tuh, on the next day could not find transport to go to the pusat kurungan, she managed to go on 17th. Masa she sampai Milo was not there. According to the workers there, lori masuk on 15th did not bawa balik any cats. What happened to Milo? Where is Milo? No one could answer her.

She was given the supervisor's name by the workers on the day of the raid. She was told to call him and he will help her to claim Milo. But mase hari tu, that man started as usual, to give all sorts of excuses, they r just doing their job n all avoiding to answer the question - Milo mana?

I too spent the whole day making calls here n there - DBKL office, Jabatan Kesihatan DBKL, but cant get any answers. Last they all gave me a number to call, a person who is suppose to be the team supervisor that would know which team was assigned to the apartment that day. But till this morning, we have yet to hear from them.

All we want to know is, apa da jadik dengan Milo. Bayangkan kalu kucing kite bela dia main angkut camtu. supposedly we can claim back tapi tak de. mau haku bakar DBKL tu.

Right now i want to make an official complaint. DBKL ade talian aduan, I will start there. I wonder if i can get SPCA to b involved too. Next perhaps i can write to the papers. Guys any suggestions please let me know. Kalu Milo betul dorang PTS or bunuh or what..we redha, but we want to know how it happened. We want these ppl to know that they have to answer dengan perbuatan dorang tuh..

:(