Thread: Farewell Ranggi
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Farewell Ranggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Bro,sebenarnya aku bukan nak PTS dia.aku nak biarkan dia pergi sendiri sebab she's dying/nazak. tp aku dah tunggu since after raya.dia sd berkeadaan begitu.aku pun tak smp ati lg tgk dah.
Tak per la, Sis, dah tunggu lama sejak Raya boleh lah tunggu a few more days, I know you cannot stand to see her so lifeless but you must be strong to be there for her too in her final days. I am sure she felt comforted by your presence as well as Max who had not been ready to let his dear friend leave him permanently ... sebab tu lah dia meraung when you took his precious Ranggi away ... and I am sure that he had been psychic enough to know you were taking dying Ranggi away to ... and it broke his heart.

I understand how you feel, sis because I just went through the same thing with my rescued red tabby picked up sick and paralysed from the road side dulu. He finally died all skin and bones this morning, tapi he held on hingga dia nampak muka saya this morning before menghembus nafas terakhir.

When I sat by him and stroked his head, face and chin gently, whispering words of calm and love to him, he was so happy and tried to answer me. Like you, I considered taking him to the vet to put him to sleep, tapi since he did not look like he had been in great pain and I did not want to stress him further, and knowing that his end was near, I stayed with him and comforted him as much as I could.

After he died, I held him close and hugged him for a long time and prayed for him. Yes, I cried too ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies