View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

hahaha.....I like this picture, Zai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post

Amanda, I am a fair person, and if my husband suddenly develops an allergy to cats, this is what will happen.....

no favouristism, see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
But our cats are so sheltered and pampered precisely because we adore them so much, right? It's highly unlikely that you'll surrender Blackie to a shelter. If your husband developed an allergy to cats, I fear we'd find him (your husband, not Blackie) on Petfinder, up for adoption. Likewise, it's pretty much til-death-do-us-part for me and Maneki.

My Blackie was also ex-alley cat! But he was only living in the alley with his alley mum for 3 days of his entire life before she got crushed by a car. I'm so sorry I didn't bring her & her kittens into my home when I saw her carcass. If I had, she wouldn't have died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post

You know what guys, in a way i am very lucky that all my cats were ex-alley cat and rescued from cruelty. Somehow or rather, they all can survive both ways... i.e. as a pet or even as a stray. But they shall never be a stray anymore.

This mummy cat and 2 of her litters were dumped in front of my house can even accept and nurse 2 kittens fostered from SPCA. She is lovely and i've never seen anything like it before.

uik!!! kenape pulak use Blackie as an example.....aww, not fair to him, he can't help being a pampered cat, he thinks he's half human mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
huhuhu!!! declare bangkrap lg 6 thn baru blh clear si Blackie Bond to mmg over pamper kak.lebih dasat dari kita pamper baby