View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Can A Muslim Have A Dog?

so what is you have been to Sabah?? who give u right to be the judge weather or not we are good and bad muslim?? I have met many people like u all these while. They think just because we are Sabahan we are muslim by name. You can go to hell.

We are indeed different culture but one think for sure we are not judgemental towards other people. So u think u are good muslim?? You talk without knowing your facts. this is what we call,tau sejengkal tp cerita sedepa. You don't know who I am and my back ground so please keep your big mouth shut.

Oh,yeah.I know many muslim friends in Semenanjung drink liquor and eat pork.So what?? They are the one answerable to Allah not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilus View Post
hehehhehe... iv been in Kota Belud, sabah.. working there in 2005-2006.. i see many sabahan are muslim, but why when Gawai day, someday kaamatan, those muslim sabahan drink the tuak? dont u know tuak is HARAM?

my point here, east malaysia and west malaysia culture are diffrent.. even there are muslim.. so for sabahan, go for the expert, ask them what hukum for that..