Thread: No-kill shelter
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 01:22 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: No-kill shelter

Member,
It more meaning helping those animal than other. One of No-kill shelter independence rescue group at Malaysia as below.

picture Narelle & Pipi from Langkawi Animal Shelter.
The Sanctuary has a no-kill policy and cares for animals whose age, disposition or disability make them unlikely to find homes. Many of our animals are road accident or trauma cases and therefore need special love and attention. These animals are given the opportunity to live out their lives with dignity.

For stray cats which are on the streets, they are trapped and sterilized, then returned to their normal habitat. In this way the Sanctuary hopes to control the stray population. An adoption centre is also in operation. Animals put up for adoption are spayed, neutered, dewormed and vaccinated. Any wildlife brought to the shelter are treated and once healthy are then returned back to nature.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.