View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 09:49 AM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Ok, I am in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
dont expect too much from a puppy when you first brought her home, werng.. dont even expect them to understand much at all. they are like babies.. my medium sized sammy can only find the courage to go down stairs after a month.. (by then he is 4 mths old).. and took months for him to learn potty!

but if you suspect medical problem.. go straight to vet! congratulations on your adoption..

whats her new name.. or still guana? heheh i am gonna spoil it for you.. sounds like iguana! hehehe.
Hehe Thanks people for the encouragement. I am seriously sleep deprive now. every 2 or 3 hours she will howl n make those pity sounds. so i had to wake up and let her lick then she goes back playing with things. then another few hours of sleep then it happends again. look at my eyebags. T__T

As for medical problem, her both back leg looks weak. she tend to sit or lie down more than normal. other times she is jumping and barking at the mirror.

Any suggestions for a new name. she is not very responsive when i called her name. dunno why. Hahaha Iguana. yea. I thought it sounded like that too. hehehe

Oh and she climb the stairs up n down already. Good Iguana~

:)