View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Ok, I am in trouble.

Ic.. so thats how the name was born.... nice..i kindda like the name Guana..I'll keep the name... If i were to name her according to her shape now... i would call her 'roast lamb'.... hahaha ... her funny sleeping style... When i am awake she sleeps... and i sleep she is awake.... how can I get any sleep then... :P

Went to the Vet with her today. Didnt vomit on the way there. just did a checkup and 1st vacination. Bought a big bag of Eukanuba for her. doctor didnt sell leash, and pet shop is far, so i dont want torture the little fella already (maybe my driving sux?). fast fast send her back home before she vomits again. hehe. but plan to get the leash soon,wanna take her out.

When the needle goes into her leg i was feeling like "ouch~~I wouldnt want that".. but she was like no feeling just sitting there. wierd.doctor says they thick skin, so wont feel it...and also when half the themometer went into her bumm i was also like "ewww.... I wouldnt want that either, no foreign object in my bumm plz"..hehehehe.. fun exprience...

This is my first time having a puppy, and first time handling them alone. last dog we had mom did everything. cooking, cleaning etc etc hehehe. Never knew it is this hard..

Hmmm... she really like my computer table...(regreted teching him how to climb the stairs.... now all she do is sleep there... haha...I think she is dreaming... having a nightmare... her legs are twicthing ..mouth mooving...eyes half open... haha

Hmmm

Dont worry Foxtress i will take good care of her. and dont worry i NEVER hit dogs, even for my previous dog i never hit.