View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 10:41 AM
PetFinder Guru

namakuAriff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to namakuAriff
Default In Loving Memory ~ Kiki ~ 21.06.11 till 07.09.11

You have been with me since day 1, with us since last June 2011.. It is hard to know that 1 night you left us without saying goodbye..I still remembered the day that u were born..5 siblings, 1 didn't make it due to some complication..Among 4 of you who are left, you are the most outshine, the most playful, the most active that tells my mind that i'm gonna keep you as mine and will not give it to others.

You have been through me all nights and days.. Even when it seems hard to carry on with life, you somehow made me look into it the different ways. Damn i missed you Kiki..

You always be the person who listens, even though knowing that u will not understand even 1 bit of it, i enjoys talking to you, sharing my problems with you and the only thing that you can do is rub your body towards my feet, and that feels comforting enough..Thank you.

Sorry for not being nice with you lately.. Its been a hard times for us as we are struggling to begin a new chapter in our life and i just couldn't pay much attention to you like before..I couldn't sleep with you anymore..sighs..

There will be no replacement for you, Kiki..Although you are destined to have a short lived, you will always be remembered by us..

Take care and may God bless your soul..

From us - Ariff & Shahida..

p/s : from this video you can see how our Kiki "megigau" sometimes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanarif...in/photostream
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0454.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	11156   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0572.jpg
Views:	56