View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

Meffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pet Food quality

Hi Zatt,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I'm still feeding my cat Fussie Cat. I'm feeding her the small 80g cans because it's better quality than the 400g ones. The texture is solid and not 'lembik' like Avoderm. It comes in 6 flavors too. Out of the 6 flavors, only one is Chicken with Brown Rice and Vegetables. The rest are tuna based.

My cat eats one small can a day because I add other yummy things. Here's what I add on:-

1 boiled egg
half carrot, cut in small dices
half a small potato, cut in small dices
1 chicken breast
1 ikan kembong/ ikan selar

A) Boil the whole egg with carrot and potatoes in a pot. Once the potatoes and carrots are soft, take out and let it cool. Peel the egg and mash together with the potatoes and carrots. You can add a tiny bit of salt for taste.

b) Boil the chicken breast and fish. Once cooked, cut the chicken into bite sizes. Debone the fish and remove the meat. Mix chicken and fish meat together.

C) Add ingredient A into the mix. Put in blender or mash it manually.

Mix it properly. Divide into portions and store in small little containers for each meal. At feeding time, I will add in one small can of Fussie cat. For my cat, this will last about 3 - 4 days of breakfast and dinner. In between meals, I give her Blackwood since she's all alone at home for 12 hours a day

Since my cat eats canned food regularly, this recipe will give it extra nutrition from the home made meal and saves you money. You can also add vitamin supplements if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatt View Post
Thx Rayquaza..

If not mistaken there another flavor of fussie cats, chicken with vegetable and brown rice.. have u try that?

Looking foward to try it out soon...

Yes, tuna is the most available wet food for cats... personally i dont prefer tuna, but my cats will go crazy for it...