View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Yeah,bro.I know.But sometime I lost control also Cannot take anymore bullshit from them.I've been keeping it for as long as I remember.

My husband knocked my ler.hehehehe!! He said why he must always rescue me from my own stupidity. Well,what husbands are for??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
True ... but only if there is no vulnerable third party involved, June ... there is a hostage case here ... the cats that you love!

The woman can't touch you (you can very capably wallop them on the heads, I am very sure of that ...) and walloping them with your heart's might does ease your raging heart, I am sure ... but the cats that you love with all your heart - that is why you are fighting for them in the first place isn't it? - are very vulnerable!

They will end up as the victim of your wrath and I am sure you do not wish them to suffer the consequences of your righteous your anger, do you?

That is why I stressed that your head needs to rule your heart ... did your cool-headed hubby race out and tarik you in from the World War III battlefield the way he always does?