View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: .:clever cats poop in toilet bowl:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
i've heard about litter kwitter, but haven't actually tried it....not sure if my blackie will get used it. he likes to scratch and cover his waste.

but, he also likes to climb up onto the toilet bowl....he likes to follow us into the toilet, and after we get up and flush, he'll jump up to see the water.
Dear Blackie & Charlene,

I'll make the same offer to you that I made to Kak Zai -- I'll be happy to pass my only very slightly used () Litter Kwitter to you if you don't mind coming to Brickfields to collect it.

Maneki surprised me by starting out very well, but her progress came to a screeching halt when she could see the water in the bowl. I have never gotten her to come near the toilet bowl since then. Sincle Blackie is already comfortable with being near the water and on the bowl, you may have much better luck with the Litter Kwitter than I did. It would be really lovely to be free of the litter box, no? **sigh**

If 007 is suave enough to order his milk shaken, not stirred, he should have enough elegance to use a proper toilet, I think.