View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlllastar View Post
I agree that it must be made known to public that they must pay for animals cruelty offense. even if it's just a one week jail, which civilize citizen would wanna risk a jail record, even if it's just one week, for an animal cruelty offense? so not worth it, right?

and it makes no sense when the gov made this law that anyone who owns a dog/cat can be fine up to rm2k or jailed up to 1 year (in pj area) yet there's no law to penalize animal cruelty one word i'd like to say about this. CELAKA!

=P
Hi tlllastar,
anyway for ur info... we are now in the years of 2010 n the act is made in the 1953, example here is no more rm100 fine for the unresponssible owner n a week jail...... the minimum now is rm2.5k n 2 months jail for anyone who is unresponssible to care about animal society or any harrasment to animal....., that is MINIMUM fine n jail if only u get ur own lawyer to fight..... will u? please be matured thinking n dont simply to judge a law, but like andyliau is just keep talking without helping.... are u going to do the same.... the SPCA officer try to help n suggest Andyliau to be the witness....... but may i know wat is the answer from him? Im here to let u know the thruth about law n what we can and we cant do to solve it, not just barking here n theres no ending for this problem if u never make any move n keep yelling... please be a bit matured n think in a positive way.....

Kyzoor