View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin
Default Re: My very own pet shop coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Aiyoh, pakcu, I couldn't believe that the datuk in the old kampung would go so far as to stop you from "competing" with them by opening a new pet shop.

Andy, I want to thank you so much for giving us moral support, and FREEDOM OF SPEECH here.

Look at what I just read in the old kampung. ...

Secondly, I would suggest you and others to take your "Cat Club" details outside this forum.

PS- Why I banned you? It is simply because you didn’t read the rules. It says clearly, that We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. Go to the front-page of the forum, it is in the second line of Rules and regulation. By making a petition or thread like this, you are questioning the rules - reason for your ban.

To me, whether the users are friends or enemies in the real world, as a moderator in this forum, I treat them the same. And whether it is FSM or any other clubs, it makes no different to me. If I can ban others or delete others posts when it is deem necessary, I can do the same to you too.

# Arisham, if you have problem with this, you can call me or e-mail. I don’t want to reply anything in here anymore - as usual the rule is simple, the forum is about cats. All other will be deleted. One more thing, I take “capital letters” as yelling.

Thanks.

So, I was shouting just now, in red some more...hehehe.

The whole thread can be found at http://kitten.com.my/forum/comments-...-petition.html
susah sangat,tarik dia masuk sini je la,kak..hehe