View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Animal Lover

falcon90 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Saying Goodbye to your loving cat

I named my cat Manx. For me he was a "warrior"My cat suffered from anaemia since I take him from the town where is very near to me.. Its funny when the first time i take him and put him on my hand he just a kitten maybe 2-3 weeks age.. her mother wasnt around nor his brother and sisters.. Untill then he grew up so fine.. Me and my mom never know that he was sick all the time.. He never shows any simptoms.. He was spayed when he was 5 months.. I remember when the Doctors say " this cat is stubborn". Cause manx still scrathing and biting the doctor that trying to put him to sleep.. let me describe his character and why i called him warrior. he have the feelings of humanity, caring a little bit of selfish.. and why warrior.. he killed every reptiles near to my house.. it was a small village so it have snakes, iguana and a lot..he lives with me and my mom for 4 years then he just go. It was early in the morning, after i gave him some whiskas he suddenly hard to breath, and then he fell, his eyes still open, and he response to us when we call him.. so we took him to the vet.. so the doctor tell us that he suffered from anaemia.. but it was too late.. the doctor ask us whether we want to put him to "deep sleep" but we refuse it.. not because we want to see him suffered but he was trying his best to keep himself to survive.. the spirit to live is in him.. only if you can see his eyes when he miow to us.. is like he tell us that he still want to live.. But then he gave up at last.. I remember before he closed his eyes and his heartbeat started to slow down he put his paw on my face.. is like he was saying dont cry.. My god! it been 5 Years since he passed.. But i always remember him.. Some people say animal doesnt have feelings and brains.. But how come my cat Manx he has a sense of humanity?