View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Eliminating Odor From Cat Litter Box

Promote,jgn tak promote ari ni aku mo pigi kedai pet dekat opis pula mencari benda alah ni. klu diantara kekawan yg berlanggar bahu cari Hartz kat petshop masing masing,jgn smp bercakaran rebut Hartz ni tau

BTW, I removed this thread to Pet Product which is more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Maybe some of you already know about this and some may not know.... Just wanted to share with you all what I discovered last Saturday....

Went to catch 'How To Train A Dragon' at Mid Valley with my two kids and after the movie went jalan jalan to cuci mata. Of course could not resist to stop by at Pets World to see the cute animals that they have and that was where I discovered this product called 'Hartz' which can eliminate odor from the cat litter box. Actually there were quite a few other products e.g. Arm & Hammer but I find that 'Hartz' is more easy to use since its liquid spray.

I could not wait to try this product and when I went home I immediately went to my cats room and started to spray 'Hartz' on top of the litter sand in the box.

In the morning when I woke up and went in to my cats room (usually a strong smell will envelope me when I go into the room ) but strange enough there was no smell! Yes!!!!! no smell at all. Apparently the liquid spray does work!

One bottle costs only RM22.90 and its worth it. Its now my second best friend next to my vacumm cleaner

Could not wait to promote to June when she called me to ask about something elese

Now... its bye bye smelly litter box