View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:26 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Encouraged the public to lodge reports if you "Suspect" knew of any Bogus Vets.or Petshop Fake Vet

Help yourself and Public to lodge reports if you "Suspect" knew of any Bogus Vets.or Petshop Fake Vet.
Please inform to veterinary services department and Petfinder.my

Company

The veterinary services department is seeking the advice of the Attorney-General’s Chambers to amend the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1974 to give it more powers to nab bogus veterinarians.

Dr Abdul Aziz said the department was seeking to provide the inspectors with powers to investigate and arrest the culprits and to also seize evidence for court prosecution.

The department also wanted stiffer fines and penalties for fake vets.
In the meantime, said Dr Abdul Aziz, the veterinary council would come up with a new website and a list of veterinarians issued with the annual practising certificate (APC).

He said the department had set up a hotline (03-8870 2236 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 03-8870 2236 end_of_the_skype_highlighting) so the public can check on veterinarians without APCs, as of Sept 29.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.