View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:00 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cats in Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat owner View Post
I am currently having an issue with keeping my two cats in our apartment. Our cats are quiet, we are extremely clean, and my neighbours don't mind at all! However, apparently someone has complained about litter smell in the garbage room (so we have started using flush able litter) but we think that our security guards are "on to us". They have started following us up to the apartment, and some days we come home and they are on our floor. They seem less than friendly and we are really nervous we might have our cats taken away.

We are thinking of moving to get away from it all but we have no idea where we can move to! Everywhere seems to have no pet rules and we really don't want to run into the same issue, as it has gotten really uncomfortable. Does anyone know any nice buildings that allow cats?? We want to stay in mont kiara area or bangsar.

Thank you!!!
Some apartments are animal friendly. Try to find out from the agent some of the agent will know. I also wanted to shift out but in the end I decided to stay cause I can't sell off this unit as most of the buyer wants a higher floor unit so I gave up selling and stay on. I sneak in my cats back and what I did is cover up the windows with paper the once that are facing the corridor where ppl walk by and able to see inside your unit. It's been 2 years I think until now nobody knows I have cats except for the opposite unit. The main grill door I cover it with the green metal netting the one with small squares so my cats can lepak outside without going outside.