View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua
Default Re: Cats in Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianng87 View Post
To speak about it's specialty from Dettol, it contains a chemical agent that makes it a very distinctive smell cleaner, that kills a lot of bacterias and germs.

Simple, it is something like humans, some may be able take the smell and some may find sensitive towards the liquid even just by smelling, pets too, so if you find any Dettol liquid cleaner or disinfectant spray is causing some side effects to your pets, stop it immediately. Sorry if I did not make this clear for everyone, I did not mention that I recommend to use Dettol to clean your pets, or spray disinfectant on your pets, it should use as a cleaner for floors, use it as a liquid cleaner onto any possible dirt, spray on dustbins, door knobs, tv controllers and etc, not direct to pets. Clean and let it dry 120%, I am sure of my use of Dettol doesn't cause any trouble for my cats. Correct me if I am wrong, even clorox and the other brands of liquid cleaners are hazardous to your pets if it's orally exposed to your pets.

So please keep in mind guys. Sorry off topic, again.
Lets give some other useful advice for kmleong again aite.
yes..i get the info clearly..kunci ketat3 sume bottle chemical ye...nanti terminum pulak..

kmleong, i think if the management still complaint about the smell eventhough your cats are no longer in the house..it means that, the management got some problem..maybe the smell come from other places..i really hope that your problem will be solved a.s.a.p..