View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:44 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cats in Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
Dear kmleong,

I pitty u for having such a neighbour...full of hatered toward animals....

When a bitter person like that living near u, NOTHING will satisfies him...whether u get rid of ur cat or having ur house spic and span...he will always finds a way...hendak seribu daya katakan...

It'a a good idea to move out from there but make sure that the new residence will allow u to have pets or even a consideration to have one. Please check on that..otherwise, u will going in circle again..having the same or even wrost problems in the future...

In a meanwhile, take good care of ur house, like what some of the forumers are suggesting. put some automatic Airwick sprays but not the plugins ones. I will not encourage u to put some of potpouri as the concentrated perfume is deady for cats. Instead of cleaning in a weekly basis, why not try doing it everyday...personally, when u have cats, vaccuming & moping the floors are a daily routine...hang in there kmleong.

Good luck!
i have put air wick long time ago when I got a call from the management. But sometimes when my air wick runs out and my budget is low I forgot to buy. But normally once in awhile (like every few months) I get a call from the management. But this whole problem started from the indian family who lives in 3rd floor (I live in 2nd floor). From their problem have shifted to become my problem.