View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Smile PetFinder Voucher System - Launched!

Dear Members,

PetFinder.my has just launched its latest feature - the PetFinder Voucher System!

This voucher system is designed to encourage the adoption of homeless animals and spaying/neutering efforts. PetFinder.my will be subsidizing 50% of the adoption fee from certified rescuers, up to a maximum of RM50. Each member would be entitled to one adoption only.

To obtain the voucher, you can browse to the pet profiles of certified rescuer, and click on "Get Voucher". (Note: This option is only displayed for non-free pets that are spayed/neutered)

For more information on the voucher system, please click on the Vouchers link at the top navigation bar, or proceed to the page below:
http://www.petfinder.my/vouchers.htm

We hope that this system can help encourage people, especially wanna-be pet owners to give a try at adopting homeless animals. This voucher system is funded by corporate sponsorship, and we will continue to do our best to source for further sponsors to keep this fund rolling.

The voucher system is currently in a testing phase, so we are only making it available to rescuers in the Klang valley. Participants include PAWS, SPCA, Save-A-Stray, Rescue2Rehome and independent rescuers. If there are any rescuers interested in participating, please check out the Vouchers page for more details.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Last edited by AndyKoh; 08-06-2009 at 02:02 AM.