View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:08 PM
Animal Lover

MyDSH is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Everise Veterinary Clinic, Kajang Prima

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I also brings my cats to Dr. Wong in Kajang Prima since the early days before they have moved to this new shop. In my opinion, Dr. Wong is still the best vet in Kajang & Bangi area. I have also been to the other vets but, at the end, I always would visit Dr. Wong for 2nd opinion.
At one time, my cat curi-curi eaten neighbor's cat's fish bone. It was around 8p.m. My cat got choked because the bone was stuck in her throat! I didn't know what to do. So, I called up Dr. Wong. Luckily, she was still in the clinic although it's written in her name card that they closed at 7pm. So, I brought my cat there and Dr. Wong quickly access her condition. She need to be sedated to be able to take out the fish bone. Finally, Dr Wong took out the bone after she has anesthesized my cat.
There will not be any clinics open at that time at night except for Dr. Wong's clinic. If not, I have to travel to Cheras or further up KL to save my cat. She's a very very hard working person. And, she handled all my cats well.
Lately, my neighbor told me that she also provides acupuncture treatments for cats & dogs. I have heard about acupuncture before but there are not many vets who are qualified to do so. I heard she graduated from an acupuncture institute in the US.
I don't know about people complaining about her but to me, she's our family vet!