View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Animal Lover

nasharuddinali is on a distinguished road
Default kepada Andy,Cucu Maine Coon Pakcu!!

Andy,
Apa pasal awak cakap Pakcu jual Kucing ni?dia sudah lama disini berniaga. Tak tahu awak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi PakCu,

This thread was brought to my attention. Upon review, I find that it does not properly conform to PetFinder's definition of pets "For Adoption". This is because adoptions are mostly Free, or only incurs a small fee to cover medical costs. At the maximum, we generally only allow maximum adoption fees of up to RM 500 for pedigrees, before recategorizing them as "For Sale".

If your cats incur an adoption fee of RM1,500, then it would certainly be considered as "For Sale" instead, so as not to mislead the adopters.

I have moved your thread to Pet Shops category since it does not fit into the Rescue & Adoption category. Alternatively, you can also post it up under our main PetFinder site's For Sale listing.

I noticed that you have posted up a few pets for adoption at our main site, and those certainly qualify as For Adoption with adoption fees of RM50 to RM100 - keep up the good work on rescuing those cats!

Please ensure that your future posts are classified accordingly as well, thanks.