View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:28 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rude owners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover View Post
Hi Neems, Lily here

Still angry? I don't blame you but go easy, lady.

Nurkasih, quote ' WE are looking at one side of the story now..who knows...maybe the girl has been away for weeks and nobody even realized.'

I have been feeding a stray for sometime and it began spending more time at my place. One evening it did not show up and we knew that something has happened to it. We combed our area to make sure there was no sign of its death. We were relieved. Had it been kidnapped or wandered elsewhere? So every morning, we walked around our area and further to locate our cat.We didn't stop looking until it was returned by someone. Mind you , this cat doesn't belong to us, it is just a stray. Yet we have bonded and have feelings for it.

Anyone with the right frame of mind , when his/her pet is missing will do anything to find it.

Maybe the girl has been away for weeks? If she was going away for a couple of days [let alone weeks] then shdn't she had asked someone to at least feed it? If she had not even to this minimum then I consider it as total negligence on her part.

The owner also mentioned that the cat was caged 24/7. Isn't this cruelty??

Even if the cat was a gift from someone [as mentioned by one forumer] at least the person should take the responsibility to find out how to take care of a Persian and not let it be and reached to such a horrible state!

ALL THIS BOILS DOWN TO TOTAL IGNORANCE AND NEGLIGENCE WHICH MEANS CRUELTY!!!!!

If you guys have read her earlier thread when the 'owner' first saw the cat, she didn't even respond like a normal person would. She didn't even call it's name , hugged it or show any sign of excitement. IS SHE REALLY THE OWNER??

Someone mentioned that the owner might have financial problems, then the least they could do is to be polite and show some gratitude. Hell, somebody found the cat for you. WHERE'S THE GRATITUDE??!! INSTEAD SHE GOT RUDE SMS , DISGUSTING, RUDE AND INTOLERABLE ATTITUDE FROM THE FAMILY!!

OBVIOUSLY ANYONE WOULD BE MAD AND IT DOESN'T HELP WHEN YOU GUYS MISUNDERSTOOD HER AND ADD SALT TO HER INJURY.

If you guys read her and her sister's postings carefully, the main issue is not about money. It is about gratitude and the welfare of the cat.

Neems really took good care of the cat's welfare the minute she found it. This kind deed should be appreciated and I think that you guys should leave the matter to rest now.
Bear in mind.. we are listening to one side of the story.. we do not know what the other one is going through anyway... We are actually do show our gratitude and so on.. But then, her sis started to attack people's opinion... As far as I'm concern, we were discussing about how bad a teenager can be as the actions of both father and daughter did not really reflect the appropriate values. And then, she ( her sis) came in with a statement that boils everybody out ( this morning).. we were just merely giving our POV... read up please Clover...

"Originally Posted by LailaGari
WOW, rudeness.

Its hilarious how most of you are going beside the point.

No offense, but I think your (and others talking about "rude" language) posts should be deleted because its WAY out of topic and kinda rude.
Im her sis and we're going through the same thing - this is an extremely stressful situation. Especially when we know that the cat is being abused/neglected as we type.
"

I , on the other hand, giving out my opinion based on my interpretations on her words and my experience in this forum as well, petfinder... Everybody will have their own minds, own business, own personality and own thinking..so don not assume people will act like what you did or think like what you have in mind.Knowing the tempo and knowing what to expect from here, you should understand that every one of us, the forumers, will giving out our views.Clover, everybody ( the forumers ) has been feeding strays and they know what to feel.. just dat we dun tell everybody.. but sincerely, I myself will not be able to pinpoint which cat was MIA back then before I got to be really in love with cats ( as in now). Caging on the other hand, it's situational... caging does not mean cruelty.As one of the forumers said "It can be from 1001 possibilities also on why it is like that.

And for your info, this forum / forumers had stand united before to get back a rescued cat from a BYB before..and we did it... Maybe for you, this forum is nothing but for me this forum is a society..and as in a society you need to be able to blend in , to exchange views, to accept POV and most of all to tolerate. If people misunderstood, guide them back to the original intentions, appropriately, not by being sarcastic... which you know what sarcasm will lead to.

I rest my case.

Last edited by nurkasih; 12-16-2009 at 12:35 AM.