View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:20 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For Free OR For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLover View Post
Hi all,

I'm new here. After viewing all the nice Kitty pics, the first topic I came across in the forum is this one. =/

In my opinion, we can call her evil, mean, cunning etc and she's acting selfishly. But the thing is, she is entitled to do whatever she wants with the cats (as long as she doesn't harm them). The same goes to the owners, you can give away, or sell your pet.

The main objective of this website/organization, is to find a new loving home for a pet. It is about the pet, not us!

She took it free from you and sold it to another one. So what? As long as someone wants the cat and it has a new loving home thereafter. And I'm certain that the new owner, after having paid a fee, will treat the cat nicely! (even a small fee. It's simply human psychology).

From another point of view, the Nur-lady has to go through the trouble, searching for a cat here for free, meet the owner and then, go to another few websites, create a new identity and search for a new home for the pet! She has to use her time, energy, petrol etc and it is not a simple job! And I think any middle-man is entitled a small fee for the service! Don't you think?

In short, as long as her action does not harm anyone/any pets, she has the right to remain here. At least she is the distributor of cats. =)

ps: The owner has the right to determine whom to give;
while the buyer, has the right to refuse/ responsibility to determine the genuineness of info posted by seller (plus a loving heart is a must for the pet)
Aww..greetings my dear. Hopefully you'll find a place here in petfinder. And btw, assalamualaikum ( if you are a Muslim) or Hi newbie ( if you are the adverse)..

p/s I think you forgot the introduction thread you are suppose to open