View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Animal Lover

CatLover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For Free OR For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Yes, I agree with you that we have the right to sell our pets or give it away to someone who needs them as pets but I STRONGLY feel that it is wrong for her to get the pet FREE OF CHARGE and then sell it to someone else FOR A QUICK BUCK. If this person, wants to make a quick buck please DO NOT EXPLOIT HARMLESS ANIMALS! YES, I also AGREE with you IT IS ABOUT THE PETS and PETS are to be cared for, to be loved for and NOT FOR MAKING BUSINESSES! Yes, if the cat is lucky it will go to a lovingly home but what if it is not lucky and end up as a breeding machine instead? Think wisely before you react.

Yes, I do too, think that it's wrong to trick someone to giving him/her a pet and resell it. This is a place for adoption not for business. But who can ever predict what might happen?

If she gets the pet for a fee here and sold it, will you still think it's wrong? It's all because she got it for free and we feel injustice.

//Yes, if the cat is lucky it will go to a lovingly home but what if it is not lucky and end up as a breeding machine instead? Think wisely before you react//
Any cats, will either end up in a loving home, or treated badly. Any! We can only hope for the best when we give up a cat for adoption. After all, it's the owner refuses to provide his/her own loving care.

//Think wisely before you react//
If it's meant for me, I don't understand what have I done? If it's general, that's my exact point for the owners/sellers and the adopters/buyers.