View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Mid Valley Dog Sports Show - Pet World Msia 2009, 3-5 July

I agree that Malaysia doesn't have enough public park. Putrajaya have spacious park.If you notice most major event held in Putrajaya. then again, as you said this is an exhibition. I think the best for this kind of event,better do it in an indoor stadium.

The mall may allowed pets but as I said earlier,Malaysian mentality. They always frown when ask to walk from car park even for 5 minutes to the venue. Not to mentioned lack of car park,jam,jam,jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovemaster View Post
If it is a fully sponsored just for fun dog event, then a park location is always the best.

If it is a commercial pet exhibition with booths held over a number of days and the organisers need to attract trade persons and the public, then a park location will always lose out to a shopping mall.

I agree that the parking is a major headache in Mid Valley, but what are the real alternatives.

Putrajaya??!. The problem with Malaysia is that there are hardly any public areas or parks whereby dogs are legally allowed to walk ... let alone hold a dog event for 3 whole days.

That a premier shopping mall like Mid Valley has allowed pets into the exhibition halls is already a rarity in this country ... cherish that.