View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:46 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ada tak Breed Expert kat sini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Happy Hari Raya and Holiday to All
Lately, more and more of my friends and customers show a lot of interest and enquire about my RIMBA. Previously, I just say he is DSH and kucing kampong. Rescued him from my friend (pay a little token actually), as he has lost his parent (mother due to chasing another tom cat, father due to fall from 18th floor). Funny, when Pakcu having discussion with the original owner, he's insist that RIMBA is from American Longhair heritage. Pakcu, being dumb forever.. believe every word. Lately, after some searching and mingles, found out that there is none American Longhair ever exist! hahaha...
So now, Pakcu is at lost of what actually this RIMBA breed come from. Admittedly, he's a little different from normal kucing kampong, quite a big size, coat a little generous from typical kucing kampong n heavy bone though no visible fat in the middle.
Dont worry, Pakcu will accept anything all of you suggested and will not in any way lessen my love towards RIMBA. It's just that Pakcu want to sound a little clever and educated when explaining RIMBA breed to those enquiries.. hehe..

Thank you very much.. Pakcu.
p.s : Tak nak posting kat kampong sebelah, nanti kena gelak lak..
alahai ....Rimba my fevret cat. Suka sgt tengok gaya dan ekspression muka dier...mcm faham sgt kita bercakap pasal dia kan....

saya bukanlah expert pakcu...sebab tu tak dpt nak ckp apa apa pasal breed Rimba ni. saja jer saya nak nyampok sebab bekenan sgt kat Rimba nih..hehehe

walau apa pun jenis breed dia....Rimba already stole my heart...

ps: kampong sebelah? ada ke lagi? dengar dah dilanggar garuda..wakaka