View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PetFinder Hari Raya Gathering - Oct 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
yalah Alex aka Hourus.I still look the same from the pics in the thread what!!! heh!!heh!! Otherwise Bina aka Sillyupie won't recognised me in Low Yatt Plaza last mth.he!!he! By the way Alex, you were quiet today and malu malu kucing.no need to malu malu next time.we all are very thick skin one.wakakakakak!!!

Penghulu,Andy pictures,pictures,pictures.make sure u guys filter all the candid pics first ah!! no gross pics.he!!he!!

Ok, for the lucky draw prizes, the winner are as below:

GRAND PRIZE
Filin

2nd PRIZE
Cookie and Penghulu

3rd PRIZE
Mycomot and 2 more but I couldn't read my own handwriting who is the winner arg!!arg!! anybody remember??

3rd Prize lagi dua tu if im not mistaken, Nik Tropicana and Lady Catherine (Aishah)

Hehe.. pakcu baru sampai Jerantut nih, letih gak drive... nasib baik lepas urut petang tadi. Kalau tak sakit pinggang ler...

Anyway, it is really refreshing and enjoy being part of the gathering. I must congrats Tok Penghulu for the initiative and June and Iman for the hardwork in making this thing happen and happening. Berbaloi gak datang dari jauh-jauh.

Congrats also to the winners of lucky draws and door gifts. On my behalf, Pakcu hope you all like the small prizes you all won. That's only Pakcu can afford to sponsor. God willing and rezeki bertambah, many more attractive prizes for the future gathering... hehe.

To those attended, thankyou very much for making me so at ease, terasa macam muda pulak.. hehe. Tapi Pak Danny so unexpected, i thought more or less like me, but... wooww so stylish and ranggi.. hehe.

Looking forward to more gathering in a future... Thanks guys!!

Last edited by abgraldo; 10-19-2008 at 11:07 PM.