View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default PetFinder Hari Raya Gathering - Oct 19th

oh!! iyalah kan.lupa lak.tadi nampak Aishah belek2 mcm rantai yg ada gambar bunga tu.huhuhu!! Pakcu.saya pun sakit pinggang ni hah.dah sapu minyak kayu putih dan tampal koyok.

next time we get more sponsor for more door gifts and lucky draw prizes such as hotel voucher , iron,rice cooker,books about animal.!!heh!! sapa nak sponsor ni.

bila dah kumpul2 ni Pakcu,tua muda suma terbang keluar tingkap.heh!!heh!! tp mmg bestlah gathering this time even though we can only afford small lucky prizes but it was really,really fun.make more new friends and see them in person.sebab selalu jumpa kat online je

UOTE=abgraldo;14843]3rd Prize lagi dua tu if im not mistaken, Nik Tropicana and Lady Catherine (Aishah)

Hehe.. pakcu baru sampai Jerantut nih, letih gak drive... nasib baik lepas urut petang tadi. Kalau tak sakit pinggang ler...

Anyway, it is really refreshing and enjoy being part of the gathering. I must congrats Tok Penghulu for the initiative and June and Iman for the hardwork in making this thing happen and happening. Berbaloi gak datang dari jauh-jauh.

Congrats also to the winners of lucky draws and door gifts. On my behalf, Pakcu hope you all like the small prizes you all won. That's only Pakcu can afford to sponsor. God willing and rezeki bertambah, many more attractive prizes for the future gathering... hehe.

To those attended, thankyou very much for making me so at ease, terasa macam muda pulak.. hehe. Tapi Pak Danny so unexpected, i thought more or less like me, but... wooww so stylish and ranggi.. hehe.

Looking forward to more gathering in a future... Thanks guys!![/QUOTE]