View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 02:25 AM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calculate Your REAL Maxis & DiGi iPhone 4 Cost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
From what I heard, the white iPhone 4 would only be available in the US during Xmas. Malaysia as always is one of the late countries to get it, so I wouldn't be so optimistic about it being available by Xmas here.

You could potentially purchase one from Singapore's Apple online store if you have a friend residing there though. Singapore usually gets the products much faster than Malaysia.
oh i didn't even know that happened to US too. so i bet the white set is more like a special or rare set compared to the black one? and now i know why some of the second-hand white iphone 3gs are still a lil' expensive than the black sets.

to compared again and again from the calculations provided, at the moment that i can think of is that digi offers more beneficial rates comparing maxis'. this is only when you are seeing it from the given voice minutes, sms, mms and internet access that digi is providing allows us to use for all m'sia network (celcom, maxis, umobile & etc), whereas maxis only allow one benefit which is it's voice minutes to all m'sia network. say digi's either rate plan, regardless of the lowest or the highest rate plan, it's internet data to surf using the iphone set its limit to 1GB, but it appears now that they have a new benefit which says their internet is iGet no bill shock after exceeding monthly quota with No extra charge after monthly quota, i think for people like me who surfs the net all day long will actually find this the most attractive selling point from digi.

but if you are judging from it's coverage perspective, i hope i wont get bombarded by my ex-colleagues by sharing this here , i've been working for few ad agencies and i've worked for 2 of the telcos ad, digi's coverage is only positioned 3rd throughout m'sia, but still not bad though.