View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Soal Jawal Kemusykilan Agama Dari Segi Pemgembirian Bintanang Peliharaan

Hi lyn cat

well, i guess the world is not perfect. what can you do, it's your pakcik, bersabar aje lah....

it's always that way, the elder generation finds it difficult to take advice from the younger generation (especially if they're your relatives) but they will take the same advice easily from their peers!

if you know your pakcik's friends and they have cats and their willing to neuter their cats, then maybe in time they can help to change your pakcik's minds.

i also heard that some buddhists are against doing such thing but i have not heard in details exactly which part of the dharma buddha they're refering to, otehrwise i can do more research on it and post my answers here too :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
Tapi susah juga kalu kita nak explain dgn org2 tua .. contonhnya pakcik aku...
aku nak kembirikan kucing aku kat kpg tu tp mati2 dia tak bagi sbb dosalah... pastu siap ckp aku tanak tanggung dosa ko .. buat sakit hati jerk.. last2 tak jadik buat.. sbb mak aku pun tanak bising2 ngan dia. walaupun dah bgtau fatwa2 tu.. dia tetap stick pd hukum yang asal..dimana harus cuma utk binatang ternakan dan haram pd haiwan peliharaan..