View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Account Deactivated

misosangwoo is on a distinguished road
Default Putra Heights Animal Lovers

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there are anyone from putra heights who would like to do something for the stray animals in their neighbourhood/street , such as CNRM? Capture, Neuter, Rehome/Release, Manage .

Recently i took back 6 new born puppies of a stray dog to my home after the mother dog was captured by MPSJ. After caring for them for a month, 6 of them have been successfully adopted.

Obviously catching the stray dogs and sending them to death at puchong pound is not a long term solution as catching all the dogs created a vaccuum to be filled by dogs from elsewhere. Right now, there are 5 new stray dogs roaming, 3 males, 2 females..in no time the females would give birth to new puppies only to suffer from hunger, hit by car, or roughly cruelly caught by mpsj due to neighbour complaints.

The humane option is to neuter/spay the dogs and rehome, or release back to the community where we will care for them, so that new dogs will not come in.

Is there anyone from putra heights willing to offer help in catching the strays, sending to the vet, and fostering until there are potential adopters? there needs to be a concerted effort. Spaying/Neutering costs can be covered by Animal welfare organisation such as Animalcare.org .