View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Abused Tiger Show @ A'Famosa, Malacca

this is not surprising
i love a'farmosa but the 2 years back when i went for a holiday there...
that's it that my last time im going there...

i really pity the animals there.......
firstly they charge ppl so expensive i think every day thing you find there cost a bomb...
every idiot handling the whole thing is really rude and inexperience..
i have a very bad experience several times in the same location

i love animals
and the moment i enter their zoo safari.... oh my goodness it is totally a let down.... and every thing they display is only for you to see - no touch, no camera or they shout/shove you off....i seen one foreign being shove off when he was merely trying to get near the elephant ... oh yeah fyi elephant are not for you to touch OR take pictures - take pictures you need to PAY BIG BUCKS, every damn thing there is money money money

they try to make every single damn buck out of their animals
i still remembered we are suppose to enter one closed shopping stalls ...you need to walk pass a tiger cub photo shooting to enter to their open space carnival show. It was really jam packed that day and there were two tight up cub. There were another door the other side and they purposely lock that off. As you know crowded places, you are force to pass there and force to take a photo and trying to push you to buy the photos no matter what. It is such a pity for this animals... being pulled, being press.... you cannot do this too little cub ... and you should see the way they handle them.....

i wrote one email complaint to them and guess what NONE OF THEIR IDIOTIC MANAGEMENT REPLIED ME.... that show how they run the whole place...

you should reconsider if you actually want to go there.
they need to buck up if not they lose out and its a shit place to describe as tourist spot!