View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: Canned Cat Food Can Your Cat Afford to Live Without it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
we want your recipe bareen
Blend steamed chicken neck, back bone plus the skin, heart, liver and buntut . Remove hard thick bone first. Go easy on the liver as too much will make the chicken taste bitter.
Hard boil an egg. Keep and bake the egg shell to make calcium powder. Blend the egg and the calcium powder with the chicken.

You can add a little fibre using cooked carrot, uncook oat, wheat germ or your favourite kibble. This will help stimulate and regulate hairball.

Add a table spoon of cooking/olive oil or cod liver oil. Blend all.

Let your blender work till you cant hear the bone cracking and hitting the blender jar.

You'll get a very thick creamy chicken paste. Pour into a square plastic container 1 to 2 inches thick. Chill in freezer. When set, the paste will become hard. Cut into cube before serving. Extra paste can be frozen.

Option: Add a can cat of Friskies kitten to give more appealing aroma to the recipe.

Warning: Not all cats will like this recipe. Preferred to be feed as dinner and breakfast. Dont leave all day in open room as it may easily be infested with flies.

Base on my own cats, the cats that eat more of this tend to get larger then the one that eat less. My little kittens had also start sneaking eating from the adult bowl. Kibbles still my cats all day available food.