View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial
Default Re: Imported Persian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanil View Post
sorry.. i don't provide that info unless if u are a serious buyer.. i dun buy cat to go for cat show.. general guidelines for q show, high nose n same line with the eyes, round face with big eyes .. long and fluffy hair .. short leg, tail does not touch it's neck.. a lot more to consider.. refer to CFA guidelines .. this cat is from a well known cattery ..

the 2 cats are with me now.. persian and exotic.. the other one is with my untie.. i'm not desperate to get ppl to buy .. just to open the opportunity.. lg pun i nak kena confirm by 28.. kalau x der sape2.. so.. i beli sekor jer lah for me.. :) harap2 leh nego price lg
from what i've know breeder dont sell show quality to owners that is not showing the cats especially its from well known cattery.and why would you keep the show cats without showing,are they are neutered or spayed?
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/