View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imported Persian

Sorry! you have to be serious first before you expect other to be serious. If you are honest about the quality of the cat & the reputation of the breeder, then why can't you be sincere & transparent of who the breeder is. We all know what the guideline is but how do we know your cat is within the guideline when you don't even show your cat to be judge by a professional judge to justify you claim. When you said well known cattery, we need to know if they are well known for their ethical or their unethical practice, in this case only you know what they are well known for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanil View Post
sorry.. i don't provide that info unless if u are a serious buyer.. i dun buy cat to go for cat show.. general guidelines for q show, high nose n same line with the eyes, round face with big eyes .. long and fluffy hair .. short leg, tail does not touch it's neck.. a lot more to consider.. refer to CFA guidelines .. this cat is from a well known cattery ..

the 2 cats are with me now.. persian and exotic.. the other one is with my untie.. i'm not desperate to get ppl to buy .. just to open the opportunity.. lg pun i nak kena confirm by 28.. kalau x der sape2.. so.. i beli sekor jer lah for me.. :) harap2 leh nego price lg

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA