View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:09 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road
Smile Helping the SPCA

Hi, Im Amirah and I want to help the SPCA. I went to the SPCA just now. There are more than 60 cats waiting to be adopt. There are few of DLH cat age to 8months-1year. I was wrong saying that the SPCA doesnt do their jobs saving the animals. But really, if there are 20 cats giving birth , and each have 4-6kittens,SPCA will be very crowded.That is why, SPCA neutered/spayed them. Cats should not be breed. Im not saying it is wrong to breed them, but come to think, will you keep 10 cats or more in the house just because they are adorable and cute? there will be one point where you will start giving and selling them, and not everyone will care for them. Some will throw them away. Dont you pity the cats that been put to sleep, and yet, you still breeding them ? Mind you , Im talking about DSH and local cats. If you see new stray kittens of DSH , do neutered/spayed them. It will help the cats to live. Yes, it is painful for the cats. and I know some of you will say, 'what if we do that to you ?' Its different i tell you. Cats , they dont think, they are animal. We should stop them from breeding. Its not good. because, not everyone is a animal lover. Okay, Yes, we love cats , but , when they have to many babies, we start selling them , and if they fall to the wrong hand, they will be neglect. and some even leave them in the shopping malls! && the cats start finding food on their own , and some got hit by the car. It is sad to see cats head on the road bleeding. Yes, the SPCA got donations from HSBC bank, but not from HSBC bank itself, the people who have accounts in HSBC bank can donate money to them. and not everyone love charity work i tell you . Im here to help the SPCA, if you really love cats, do come to SPCA and help them. Giving donations or even adopt cats would be very helpful. I am talking for the cats, they need good home. With the dogs barking night and day, and they place are not so clean, the cats deserve a good home.And do you know the cats are being caged while the dogs are free roaming? talking about fair. and please, if you cant accept what im saying, then fine, im sorry. but im here to help and i dont need rude comments from you. but i dont mind people giving their opinion on ths topic. Xx.

& For everyone's benefit, if anyone would like to donate to SPCA Ampang, please contact Shahrul, the staff of SPCA directly. You can PM her or email her. Her user info is at http://forums.petfinder.my/member.php?u=887.

please do so:)

Last edited by Amirahd; 01-08-2010 at 08:03 PM.