View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:41 PM
LulaBee

Lionking is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Go! Natural (cat food) ada sape pernah cuba?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Errr... kinda confused here...
Initially stated grain free but when you scroll down further to the ingredients part it mentions brown rice, white rice and oatmeal which is from the grain family. Am I wrong?

Also, I was made to understand that if the Ash content is high, the nutrients cannot be absorbed by our pets. The lower the content of Ash in the food means the higher chance of our pets consuming the nutrients in the kibbles.

Just my two cents la.

P/S Something I found in the net about high content of ash......

Why is there ash in cat food? Because meat that is prepared for cat food is cooked at a high temperature, it leaves a residue of ash. Within the ash, there is calcium, magnesium, calcium, potassium and other trace minerals. Therefore; food with a higher proportion of meat content will contain more ash. However, better quality meat will produce less ash. Cats require a certain amount of ash in their diets so it cannot be eliminated completely.
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease

Over the years, cat owners were told to avoid buying cat food with high ash content because it was one of the major causes of feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD). Ash was responsible for the cultivation of crystals in cat urine, thus blocking the urinary tract.
hehe..yg grain free tu yg produk atas skali kak felix yg chicken,turkey and duck tu..yg ada grains yg produk chicken,fruit and vegetables, yang pack warna purple/pink tu...hehehe. Tauke petshop tu rekemen yg pack biru tu chicken, turkey n duck tu, tp xbli pun lg..nak tanya pendapat forumers yang pakar pasal makanan kucing dulu..