View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Feeding My Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by herher View Post
hi, can i bring at least 2 kittens? i just found them yesterday in a lorong behind a cafe in uptown. they are 5 of them, i went to the vet, will bring them back for check up in a week time.

vet said they can eat dry food but turn out they only fancy canned food
my room(renting outside myself) is not cat-proof, they're all in two boxes (3 & 2), put litter sand inside too. one of them is really really skinny which worried me
hi herher
wow 5 foster kittens in your bedroom is a lot to handle! what you're doing is wonderful and its so great of you to bring them all to the vet. if the little kitties won't eat the dry food, maybe you can try mixing it with a spoonful of the canned food. that's what i did to get my foster kittens to eat the dry food.. i keep putting less and less canned food until they are just eating totally dry food and they don't even realize it.. i think all that canned food must be quite smelly in your room but it sounds like you're coping well. good luck!