View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Animal Lover

herher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pet Adoption Drive - Bangsar Village, Oct 4

i did add in canned food to the dry food but they're smart... they will leave the rest alone and keep meowing for more canned food..

ya, my room kinda smells due to the canned food and kittens, vet said not to clean them but its ok to wipe them right? well, i did.. they're smell are too strong. hopefully i can bring for a once and for all grooming and from then its much easier to clean them (just found out they have fleas!)

hmm, good idea mayb i should soak them! tq!

wanted to adopt at least one from the listing seen some of u are going for the drive :) will God knows it better i guess and thank goodness they're not aggressive and all. came back from The Pet Family after class, 2 were outside the box but they didnt wonder around or go under the bed, sat beside the box waiting for me to feed them

bought ear mite remedy (bf did some research too ), scoop for poo, repellent for after they get clean up and walk freely in my room, canned food and more canned food ><

one prob tho, they like to turn the water bowl over which wet the box and litter sand!! wanna replace the water for them (they're quite heaty, i wonder why) but it goes again and again. is it ok i only give them water when i feed them and take the water out? and im suppose to feed them 4 times a day right?