View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need help with taming feral kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hi!! Lynie,not to worry about the unfriendly cats.it takes time to tame them.sometimes longer. i got to know 1 friend,after 2 yrs only the cat was friendly to her. Not sure I have that patience though

dear me!! that mommy cat sure very gatal one going around with any male cat and get herself pregnant.
only after two years??? i don't think i have the patience either.. it would be soooo frustrating to live with a cuddly and adorable animal that you love and not be able to hug it. i love hugging my pets.. that's the best part.

i guess if no one wants mr fluffers, i will eventually take him off the adoption market and keep him. we get along great anyway. i've already had him for months! other foster kittens have come and gone and he's still growing up with me. quite chubby now actually.

last week i was watching tv on the sofa and enjoying a hot bowl of mushroom soup. mr fluffers and cocochino, being very nosy and greedy little monkeys, had to investigate further. both of them climbed up onto my lap and meowed and pawed at my hands and tried to stick their heads into the bowl. i shooed them away and cocochino lost his balance.. he grabbed onto the bottom of my foot to regain his balance (i was sitting with my feet up on the sofa) and ripped it open! i screamed in pain but didn't drop the soup OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was blood blood blood and i was limping around for the next few days.

those two rascals will eat anything. uncooked maggi mee and pasta, moon cake, cupcakes, bread, those dry chinese biscuits with the bean filling (i dunno what they're called), tomato soup, omelette, dog food, crackers, cereal, porridge.. the list goes on.. these are just the things that i have caught them stealing.