View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: Feeding My Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by catz View Post
Thankyou very much to Bareen and Ashleywong who have help me alot. The kitten is doing good. I feed her almost every two hour! and ysterday I weight her around 200gram. is she healthy?

Dear, Bareen. I am sorry for ur kitten. hopefully they rest in peace. er..just to make sure. Frontline is a brand right? to kill fleas or mites..If let say I can't find it..can I use other brand? and..how frequent can I spray it..? when (how old) can I apply to the kitten? btw, only when the kitten start eating then I take her to vet, but eat in a mean of drinking on her own or eat food? anyway, Bareen, u r so familiar with cat. r u a vet b4? I am just like getting a free vet service.
Sorry to dissappoint you, me no vet, me IT geek

FrontLine is a brand. FrontLine is the only brand I knew that is gentle enough to use on kitten. With a single spray, it can last for 30 days if you didnt bath the cat. FrontLine is common at petshop and at vet clinic. I used FrontLine to spray my cat's ear to prevent ear mite.

Once the kitten start eating, it also start playing and learning. At this stage being a single kitten in the house may be a little problem as she need to play and learn thru other cat. For my kittens, I had a young female color point that help me do this. The mother would just sit and watch only. She's very caring toward the young kittens and always supervise and groom them while they are playing.

When you ready and the kitten is ready, take her to the vet. Trust yourself. Feel confident in what you doing. After all you had done a good job so far.