View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Malay neighbor complaine my,any 1 can help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcsg View Post
my dog are clean....i clean the dog shit everyday....i think their complain just because of they are malay ...malay hate dogs n pigs....
Please don't over-generalize. I'm malay but I don't hate either dogs nor pigs. In fact, I'd love to have a dog if we already didn't have too many cats at home.

Honestly, I think any neighbor regardless of race and religion will complain if dogs bark loudly - especially if you live in a very compact housing area.

Like my neighbor complained that our cats were very noisy during their mating season. Solution? We zasss them lah. The cats, not the neighbor.

On another note, my aunt's neighbor has a dog as a pet. Each time we stop by, the dog would bark at us especially at night. Though after a few weeks, the dog doesn't bark as much (sakit tekak dah kot). Or maybe they've trained their dog somehow. Not sure how but every time the dog barks at us, the owner will shout "[dog's name], be quiet/shut up!!!!". If the dog still barks, the owner will get out of the house and scold the dog, then it'll suddenly be quiet.