View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Kindle & e-Book Reader Review

Hi Andy,

Yes, she loves playing it but she have a dog-like personality. She bite the end of the screen what more if she is a dog. It would be more barbaric!
Thank God she is just a kitten.
She hardly plays her toys except she love to wrestle with her teddy bear and she loves fetching. I used mostly dog toys for her.. sometimes, we are wondering if she is a cat. She hardly uses her claw.
She didn't touch her CATIT toys so i-PAD is really enjoyable for her. But after she bite it, it is done for her. She can't resist the mouse.

HAHA....You are still a non-profit salesman even in PF.

Is amazon using DHL or Fedex? Coz we always shop online and some of our supplements , apparel & toys for pet are coming from overseas currently. Langkawi is tax free zone.

Anyone need anything, chocos, cigarettes or liquor, etc...? Just let me know.

I will be coming to KL after New Year's Eve to adopt kitties and get some pet food and other things for our new kitties. The delivery charges is too much but what to do. There is no Pet shop available and not everything is locally available online.

Thank you again for the help Andy, I will check MPH or in Low Yat's place for e-book reader as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi Eve,

Haha, thanks.. ironically I only seem to "sell" things that I get no benefits out of! A non-profit salesman haha..

Cool.. so your cat actually loves playing with the cat game on iPad? Wonder what happens if I show it to a dog.. then again, I don't think I wanna risk my iPad on a dog yet as it might go crazy and barbaric hehe..

Yes, Kindle can play MP3 songs too, although it's sound quality isn't the best among audio playing devices.. serves more like a value-added feature rather than a main selling point for the device. Yup, the device can only be purchased on Amazon US, unfortunately. Unless you have friends in Thailand, then you can have Amazon ship it there.