View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: To PetFinder.my Penang & Johor Members

Dear All,

Thank you for your prompt response. To get started, we need to gather more information on the animal shelters and independent rescue groups available at your locations.

So far, only SPCA Penang is actively making use of our system to feature their pet profiles. SPCA Johor used it for a short while a year+ ago but stopped, I believe due to shortage of resources. There is also Noah's Ark (NANAS) in Johor that I'd like to get on board.

Do any of you have personal contact with these shelters or independent rescue groups? If so, please PM me each of their contact details and website so I can introduce them to our service. We can then follow up by guiding them on listing the profiles online, and in the case of animal shelters, assist them by taking photos of their pets and creating them in PetFinder.my.

Once we settle this first step, we can move on to bringing in more pet owners and adopters from these locations, which would directly help in boosting these shelters and rescuers' adoptions and enquiries.