View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kucing Hitam.. Lowest Adoption Rate and Highest in euthanasia rate..

Comei aper english kak aqis nie ... better than some mat salleh pun ...

You see, actually it is not the grammer and spelling/syntax that is so important (the way our education system here emphasises in contrast to the UK) but the ability to express yourself and understand through the use of specific well-chosen words in the language (here you will use the thesaurus in addition to dictionary rather than dictionary meaning alone).

No lah, Akak you cannot learn from me, I am a bad teacher ... besides, I ain't got the time to, the animals take up all of my remaining time .... hehehheheheee!!!

... and for them it is life and death, our english is only trivial, tak akan mati pon ... buat muker tebal and keep asking, "what you mean, ah? can you explain in more simple terms ..."

In life, jangan kiter cepat sangat terasa, Kak Aqis, this is our stumbling block .... a hurdle to self-improvement really. Kalau orang kata kita short on something or weak in something, tak per, it is to our benefit to improve it ... dan kalo orang kata kita bagus in something, kita balas, "tankyu very much" but keep improving some more and don't get all puffed up. Life is like that one ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 08-12-2009 at 04:20 PM.