View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

June,
We should focus the question and title as mention, first why I said that, since Pakcu Usual Pet Shop had interested do promotion at petfinder.my, the promotion has jopardy to one of forumers was took the offer from Pakcu Usual Pet Shop thread, Let we talk about Pakcu Usual Pet Shop at here, when and where show up Imadi Petshop, also from Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, it not miss fortunate by that Pakcu Usual Pet Shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to? it can happen to other like below promotion.
About the thread Pakcu Usual Pet Shop wrote Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks) mention by pet shop owner, as you have told before, was no, That is your view. Everyone have a right do own comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
oh!! ok.now I understand what u mean. You see Clement, some things are hard to stop. Take Petsmore for example,after what had happened people still come and buy from them. Another example Imadi Petshop.Even though people already know what they have done,customer keep coming back.Same goes to Petsmore, Pets Wonderland and many more. So,if you ask me,we can always spread the story but at the end of the day customer choose where they want to spend their money.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.