View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Wan,my question above is only have 1 answer. Either yes or no. If yes just give me the Act number (say Act 53 or Act 54) and I can get it from MPH Bookstore for the reading. I don't need to pay RM300 thousand to the answer, do I?? I used to work in legal firm for 3 yrs many many donkey years ago. I know what Litigation and Conveyancing is.(though I must admit I forgot most of the legal jargon).

I only pay the lawyer consultation fee when advice are seek proffesionally. Your post doesn't convince me you are a lawyer.

As a lawyer, do you know that we can get the info ( the Akta I mean) from MPH Bookstore?? If you do not want to give us free advise, the least you can do is to direct us to the right sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
READING and EXPERIENCE is the best way to solve any of the problem and for me as a lawyer and spend over than rm300,000.00 to get my PHD is not worth when im always giving free guide all the time..... everybody working for money, its not really hard to understand and study it coz i have spend near to 8 years to get my PHD n to get a Lawyer title... and all is not free.... please dont tell me its hard for you to understand coz im giving you the free info n let u to call me from 12pm to 6pm for any inquiry...... few hours reading and understand it better than im study over than 7 years, then if you really serious to take a legal action i will try to help but prepare the things n fee..... thanks and sorry for any unexpected words

Kyzoor