View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
You think it is only me? Or you choose to see only me?Anum sondri yang jawab sedemikian dulu when I asked whether you have neutered your cats, remember? Anum yg jawab ada beberapa ekor yg sudah dan ada yg belum. So sekarang semua sudah, bagus la. So that explains why nothing is done and will be done then. I am afraid that is your statement, not a fact. And I never did talk about nor am addressing the animals for adoption ... only the healthy strays that are killed/destroyed simply because they fail to get adopted (no human house address), stay focused, Num.Don't give excuses for your failures, Num ... don't be an ostrich or sweep things under the carpet!
Dear Bro,

You are getting out of hands... chill bro... kenapa you up set sangat? I tak faham la...

I am not a FAILURE... BECAUSE I AM STILL TRYING. I SHALL NEVER STOP...

THATS THE REASON I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE NONSENCE SAID ABOUT SPCA AMPANG.

AM THERE TO HELP THE ANIMALS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED AND WILLING TO ADOPT THE ANIMALS...

I AM PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF DOG NOR CATS AND RESCUING THEM AND TAKING THEM IN AS PART OF MY FAMILY... NOT ONLY THAT... I AM THERE FOR THE ANIMALS AND NOT FOR THE HUMAN AND BRO... THATS THE DIFFERENCE...

ITS EITHER DO OR DON'T... I CHOOSE TO DO MORE THAN SAYING... THATS WHY I AM THERE AT SPCA AMPANG AND OPENING THIS THREAD TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME AND ADOPT.... NOTHING MORE BRO... AS I MENTIONED BEFORE.... MY MAIN MISSION IS TO HELP THE ANIMALS OUT OF THE SHELTER / PRISON / HELL HOLE.... OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT...

Peace dude... get up from your chair and get a glass of water to drink... it will help to calm you down...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...